Introduce students to a range of scientific topics and encourage excitement and curiosity about marine phenomena in the natural world. Ignite imagination and wonder in your class as students come face-to-fin with countless creatures and get closer than ever before!
- Discounted rates are available for organized, local school groups serving children K-12 grade and must submit tax exempt form with booking or show proof of school ID at check in
- Advance online reservations are required 14 days before your visit
- Payment is taken at time of reservation with credit card
- Must have a minimum of 10 people to qualify for group rates
- Reservations available Monday - Friday
- Tickets from $11.99 per Child
- One adult chaperone must accompany every 10 children. (grades K-12)
- For every 5 child tickets purchased, receive 1 free adult chaperone ticket
Please visit HERE for further information on how to book and the packages we offer.