Yes, any guests who are not Pass holders will need to purchase a ticket at admissions or online to enter the attraction.
Articles in this section
- I'm an Annual Pass Holder. Do I need to book?
- I'm an Annual Pass Holder and I'm bringing a non-pass holder. Do they need to buy a ticket?
- Are there any restriction dates for using my Merlin Annual Pass at SEA LIFE Charlotte-Concord Aquarium?
- Where do I gain entry with my Merlin Annual Pass?
- Do I get any perks when visiting SEA LIFE Charlotte-Concord Aquarium?
- How do I book a time slot with my Merlin Annual Pass?
- Can I upgrade my ticket/SEA LIFE Charlotte-Concord Aquarium Annual Pass to a Merlin Annual Pass?