For the health and safety of you and our creatures, we ask that you do not touch any of our creatures unless invited to by a staff member, for example, at our Interactive Touchpool experience.
Articles in this section
- Where are the bathrooms located?
- Can I store my stroller, personal items, or goods at SEA LIFE Charlotte-Concord Aquarium?
- Do you have restrooms?
- Can I take food or drink into SEA LIFE Charlotte-Concord Aquarium?
- Where can I buy food and drink in SEA LIFE Charlotte-Concord Aquarium?
- Do you have baby-changing facilities?
- Do you have lockers?
- Is there anywhere for me to leave my valuables?
- Do you have a gift shop?
- Are there any restrictions for the children's play area?