This aquarium is stroller accessible, however, we encourage our guests to leave strollers in the car unless absolutely necessary. Strollers may not exceed the width of a standard wheelchair and double strollers are discouraged.
Articles in this section
- What is the best time to visit?
- What facilities are available for very young children?
- Will I have to queue to get into SEA LIFE Charlotte-Concord Aquarium?
- If I visit for last admission, how long will I have in the attraction?
- How long can I normally expect a visit to last?
- Can I take any animals or pets to SEA LIFE Charlotte-Concord Aquarium?
- Can I take a stroller or buggy around SEA LIFE Charlotte-Concord Aquarium?
- Are we able to leave and re-enter the attraction?