It does depend on the day, but generally SEA LIFE Charlotte-Concord Aquarium is quietest after 3pm. Like any popular attraction we have to limit the number of guests at any one time. The best way of ensuring your child’s place is by booking your tickets in advance HERE. (it will cost less too)! Please be advised that all ticket sales are non-refundable. The average visit takes approximately 1-2 hours, but once inside you can stay as long as you like!
Articles in this section
- What is the best time to visit?
- What facilities are available for very young children?
- Will I have to queue to get into SEA LIFE Charlotte-Concord Aquarium?
- If I visit for last admission, how long will I have in the attraction?
- How long can I normally expect a visit to last?
- Can I take any animals or pets to SEA LIFE Charlotte-Concord Aquarium?
- Can I take a stroller or buggy around SEA LIFE Charlotte-Concord Aquarium?
- Are we able to leave and re-enter the attraction?