All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times. A family can purchase individual passes for all members, with different children being assigned a designated pass. However, a child would not be able to purchase a Companion Annual Pass without an adult. The child will be posted on the pass, and must be present at all times, but no two children can share a pass.
Articles in this section
- Why should I get an Annual Pass?
- What are the benefits that come with an annual pass?
- What’s the difference between the annual passes?
- When can I use my annual pass?
- How often can I use my annual pass?
- Can children buy an annual pass without an adult?
- Can I upgrade to an annual pass from a single day ticket?
- Is my Annual Pass Transferable?
- Is my annual pass valid at all SEA LIFE Aquarium locations?
- Can I bring my own food and drink as an annual pass member?