Yes, each guest must present their Annual Pass at the time of entry – one Annual Pass per visitor.
Articles in this section
- Why should I get an Annual Pass?
- What are the benefits that come with an annual pass?
- What’s the difference between the annual passes?
- When can I use my annual pass?
- How often can I use my annual pass?
- Can adults buy a Companion Annual Pass without a child?
- Can children buy an annual pass without an adult?
- Can I upgrade to an annual pass from a single day ticket?
- Is my Annual Pass Transferable?
- Is my annual pass valid at all SEA LIFE Aquarium locations?